One of the best Dental hospital
located near ushodaya junction, Mvp colony
. From kids to seniors our practice offers complete Dental care
for every member of the family. From preventive to cosmetic treatments to more extensive procedures like Dental braces/Dental clips
, Teeth cleaning
& Teeth whitening, Root canal treatment, Dental Implants
, Dental Complete dentures, Dental caps/crowns & bridges, Gum surgeries,children dental care, tooth replacement, tooth removal
services are provided in our clinic with well experienced MDS DOCTORS
. we are trained to make every patient comfortable. If you are looking for a dental care provider please do call or stop by our clinic
. we look forward to providing you with quality dental care.
• Complete children dental care
• Oral appliances for control of sleep apnea
• Preventive care, periodontal therapy, and nutritional counseling
• Smile designing
• Wisdom tooth removal
• Planning of jaw surgery / orthognathic surgery
visit us at www.spsdentalclinic.com
Dentist -11 Years Experience.
Orthodontist, Dentofacial, Orthopedist- 7 Years Experience.
- SERVICES AVAILABLE IN SPS DENTAL & ORTHODONTIC CLINIC
- Dental braces/ clips: Dental braces/ clips are appliances which are used to align or straighten the teeth and guide the teeth to the corrected position. Various options are available in braces i.e metal braces, ceramic braces/ tooth colored braces, self ligating braces, lingual braces and transparent aligners. Braces can be advised from 8 yrs to 40yrs depending on the problem, supporting gum & bone condition
- Invisalign : Invisalign is one of the most advanced teeth alignment technology in which is series of invisible transparent sheets are used for correction of teeth irregular problems.
- Dental Fillings: Dental Filling is a treatment modality to restore LOST TOOTH STRUCTURE which could have been a result of decay or trauma. Decay makes tooth hollow. Dental Filling helps to fill this gap and protect it from further decay. A filling is also used to repair broken or cracked tooth and the teeth which wear off due to dental habits like teeth grinding, nail biting etc.
- Root Canal Treatment: Root canal treatment is also known as Endodontic Treatment is a procedure done when the tooth decay reaches the pulp (innermost layer of the tooth) causing inflammation. It is necessary to save the damaged tooth from removal . There are various procedures involved in doing this.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are fixed type tooth replacement option for missing teeth. Dental implants are easily the most popular and also the ideal solution, for replacing your missing tooth/teeth. Dental implants have definitely changed the course of dentistry in the last quarter of a century or so. A dental implant is basically a titanium post which is surgically inserted into the jawbone beneath the gum line to work as a tooth root.
- Complete Dentures: Dentures are removable appliances which are used as a replacement of missing teeth and tissues. They are the artificial teeth which enable normal functioning of human mouth. Dentures are of two types – Complete & Partial. Complete dentures are advised when all the teeth are missing, and partial dentures are applied when some natural teeth are missing. They are custom made especially for a set of teeth and gum line.
- Dental Crowns/ Caps: Dental Crowns are a tooth-shaped cap which is placed on the tooth to restore the shape, size, and appearance of the tooth. It also enhances the strength of the tooth. If the major part of the tooth is missing, then the crown is the best solution for it. By placing the crown, a tooth can function normally again. For better results do get it done from a trained dental professional.
- Teeth cleaning & whitening: Teeth cleaning is a process of removing plaque and calculus from the teeth surface. Teeth whitening is a process of removing stains from the tooth surface and restoring the natural color of the teeth. Whitening is a one-time procedure performed by a dentist. It is amongst the most common and widely adopted cosmetic procedure. With the advent of the latest Dental technology, we have advanced whitening treatment procedures which give reliable and long-lasting results.
- Wisdom teeth removal: Wisdom teeth often known as third molars are the last teeth to erupt. One usually gets them in late teens or early twenties. However, even instances of eruption in late adulthood are common. If they erupt smoothly and without any interruption, then they can be proved as an asset. But the problem with third molars is that in case they do not erupt properly or are misaligned, they would need to be extracted. If they are poorly aligned, then they can damage the adjacent teeth.
- Child dental care: Humans start teething when they are as young as 6 months old and develop their set of primary ‘milk’ teeth. At the age of 6-7 years, humans start losing their milk teeth and the permanent set of teeth start emerging. Because the milk teeth will eventually fall off, some parents tend to ignore taking their child to a dentist. However, these milk teeth form the basis of developing permanent teeth. If proper care is not taken the problems can emerge which will last a lifetime.